Medium Fire & Water Chest - 0.24cf (1503)
Regular price $0.00
Medium Fireproof & Waterproof Security Chest & Lockbox
The Honeywell 1503 Medium Fire & Water Security Chest & Lockbox keeps personal possessions, documents and digital media safe from fire and water damage, at home or at the office.
Designed to protect contents from water damage, this flood-proof lockbox will keep water out and contents dry for up to 72 hours, even when fully submerged. This insulated security chest also boasts an ETL 30-minute fireproof protection rating, so you can rest easy knowing your belongings will be safe from fire damage in temperatures up to 1550°F/843°C. What’s more, our lifetime after-fire replacement guarantee means we will provide you with a replacement chest if it is ever damaged in a fire.
This heavy-duty security chest is constructed of solid double-wall plastic (not hollow like the competition) with reinforced corners and a carry handle for on-the-go convenience. It has 0.24 cubic feet or interior space, making it the perfect security solution for passports, important documents, digital storage drives and more. Plus, a privacy lock with two entry keeps keep possessions safe from prying eyes.
- Fireproof & waterproof protection for small valuables, essential papers, phones, digital storage drives and more.
- ETL Certified 30-minute fireproof protection at temperatures up to 1550°F / 843°C.
- Certified 72-hour waterproof protection up to 1 meter or 3.28 feet.
- Heavy-duty, insulated double-wall construction with reinforced corners.
- Waterproof seal protects against water intrusion.
- Privacy key lock with 2 entry keys.
- Convenient carry handle for on-the-go protection.
- A security solution for homes, offices, dorm rooms, travel, and more.
(1) 1503 Waterproof Fire Chest
(1) Installation and Operation Guide
(2) Entry Keys
6.57 in. H x 15.98 in. W x 12.60 in. D
167 mm H x 406 mm W x 320 mm D
3.70 in. H x 13.11 in. W x 8.47 in. D
94 mm H x 333 mm W x 215 mm D
0.24 cu. ft. / 6.8 L
21.6 lbs. / 9.6 kg
Actual weight may vary
5 Year limited warranty
Lifetime after-ﬁre replacement guarantee
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov