Large Fireproof & Waterproof File Chest - For Letter Size Hanging Folders
The Honeywell 1536 Fire & Water Security File Chest & Lockbox keeps important documents organized and safe from fire and water damage when disaster strikes.
Designed to protect contents from water damage, this flood-proof lockbox will keep water out and contents dry for up to 80 hours, even when fully submerged. This insulated filing chest also boasts a ETL 30-minute fireproof protection rating, so you can rest easy knowing irreplaceable papers will be safe from fire damage in temperatures up to 1550°F/843°C. What’s more, our lifetime after-fire replacement guarantee means we will provide you with a replacement chest if it is ever damaged in a fire.
This heavy-duty document filing box is constructed of solid double-wall plastic (not hollow like the competition) with reinforced corners. Designed to neatly organize and store important documents, the large 0.60 cubic foot interior accommodates A4 and letter-size documents and hanging folders but can also be used to protect other items of value. Plus, a privacy lock with two entry keeps contents shielded from prying eyes.
- Fireproof & waterproof protection for important documents and other valuables.
- Large 0.60 cubic foot interior accommodates letter and A4-size documents and hanging folders.
- ETL Certified 30-minute fireproof protection at temperatures up to 1550°F / 843°C.
- Certified 80-hour waterproof protection up to 1 meter or 3.28 feet.
- Heavy-duty, insulated double-wall construction with reinforced corners.
- Waterproof seal protects against water intrusion.
- Privacy key lock with 2 entry keys.
- A security solution for home or office.
(1) 1536 Waterproof Fire File Chest
(1) Installation and Operation Guide
(2) Entry Keys
12.9 in. H x 15.9 in. W x 12.9 in. D
328 mm H x 405 mm W x 330 mm D
10.1 in. H x 12.2 in. W x 8.5 in. D
257 mm H x 310 mm W x 215 mm D
0.60 cu. ft. / 17.0 L
37.2 lbs. / 16.9 kg
Actual weight may vary
5 Year limited warranty
Lifetime after-ﬁre replacement guarantee
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov