Small Fireproof & Waterproof Security Chest & Lockbox
The Honeywell 1102 Small Fire & Water Security Chest & Lockbox keeps personal possessions, small documents and digital media safe from fire and water damage, at home or on the go.
Designed with compression latches for an extra tight, waterproof seal, this flood-proof lockbox will keep water out and contents dry for up to 100 hours, even when fully submerged. This insulated chest also boasts a UL 30-minute fireproof protection rating, so you can rest easy knowing your belongings will be safe from fire damage in temperatures up to 1550°F/843°C. What’s more, our lifetime after-fire replacement guarantee means we will provide you with a replacement chest if it is ever damaged in a fire.
This durable security chest is constructed of solid double-wall plastic (not hollow like the competition) with reinforced corners and a carry handle for on-the-go convenience. With 0.15 cubic feet of space, this lockbox is perfect for passports, digital storage drives, and small papers. Plus, a privacy lock with two entry keeps keep possessions safe from prying eyes.
- Fireproof & waterproof protection for small valuables, essential papers, phones, digital storage drives and more.
- UL Certified 30-minute fireproof protection at temperatures up to 1550°F / 843°C
- Certified 100-hour waterproof protection up to 1 meter or 3.28 feet
- Heavy-duty, insulated double-wall construction with reinforced corners
- Waterproof seal plus compression latches for additional protection against water intrusion
- Privacy key lock with 2 entry keys
- Convenient carry handle for on-the-go protection
- A security solution for homes, offices, dorm rooms, travel, and more.
7.3 in. H x 12.4 in. W x 9.8 in. D
185 mm H x 315 mm W x 250 mm D
4.6 in. H x 9.6 in. W x 6.0 in. D
116 mm H x 245 mm W x 153 mm D
0.15 cu. ft. / 4.3 L
18.9 lbs./8.6 kg
Actual weight may vary
5 Year Limited Warranty
Lifetime After-Fire Replacement Guarantee
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov